Online Zelnorm Prescription: Irritable Bowel Syndrome: symptoms and treatment.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Begone! Information on this undesirable disease you will get on this page. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a complex disease caused by a condition of the gastrointestinal system. Actually Irritable Bowel Syndrome does not trigger more serious diseases such as inflammatory bowel illness or cancer. For every client it is a quite practical task to relief symptoms of this illness. In truth Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a typical illness. Though the symptoms typically in the majority of clients are so poorly expressed, that almost all of them have actually never ever spoken with a doctor for guidance and have actually not been dealt with. Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a rather undesirable and complicated illness though not very harmful when compared with cancer as an example, as it does not trigger great complications, and does not impact many organs however nevertheless requires treatment and medical control.
Another Factor that Triggers IBS is Stress
Do not overtire yourself with your daily activities. You have to keep in mind that your health is constantly your top concern. After all, once you are risking your health, you might just come to a point that you need to drop everything off. And that is exactly what you do not want to take place. Get some rest and do stuffs that can release a few of your tension. Do pay attention to your body and make certain that no signs of disorder are left ignored.
Promotes Healthy Bowel Movement
A healthy bowel system is a distinct possibility if your diet does not consist of adequate dietary fiber. People suffering from constipation can get their bowel system back on track by regularly eating fiber-rich foods, like lotus root. With 100 g of boiled lotus root containing 12% daily recommended consumption of dietary fiber, its addition in one's diet can definitely aid in enhancing bowel health. As the bowel system is a part of the digestive system, proper bowel functioning can also assist improving digestive health. A blend containing a juice of grated ginger and lotus root is said to be the standard remedy for intestinal tract inflammation (enteritis).
Ginger is considered as one of the most effective remedies for this problem. It can be taken in various kinds. For example, you can add ginger in the meals, you can prepare a ginger tea, or simply chew a small piece of ginger candy. Ginger tea also helps in relieving nausea very well.
- Eructation Eructation, which is commonly called burping or belching, refers to the release of gas from the stomach through the mouth.
- Belching could be voluntary or involuntary.
- More often than not, it occurs when a large amount of air is swallowed while eating or drinking.
- Burping may often by accompanied by the regurgitation of gastric juices to the esophagus.
- Burping that occurs after a heavy meal is not a cause of serious concern.
- However, if it becomes chronic, it could be a sign of a digestive disorder.
- Persistent belching could be caused by Meganblase syndrome, which occurs when swallowing of air leads to the formation of gas bubbles in the stomach.
- Benefits We all know how inhaling this essential oil is helpful in easing headache and nasal congestion associated with common cold.
- If inhaling this essential oil has its advantages then taking it in supplemental form may be equally beneficial, as revealed from studies.
Order for people to recognise which foodstuff are aggravating their IBS symptoms they should keep a food-diary, where they keep a record of what and when they have eaten and drank throughout the day. They should also record what symptoms they experience and when these symptoms take place in relation to their previous meal.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diagnosed in both men and women strikes the large intestine (colon).
- As we all know, the colon is generally involved in the elimination of fecal matter.
- So, with the onset of IBS, one experiences a change in bowel movement that appears in the form of diarrhea or irregularity.
- Apart from frequent or irregular bowel movement, the person is likely to suffer from abdominal pain, bloating and gas.
- Managing IBS ends up being an easy job if soluble fiber foods are included in the diet.
Medications like opioids and certain cholesterol-lowering representatives, anti-hypertensives, anti-Parkinson's agents, antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications, duodenal ulcer medication and over-the-counter products such as iron supplements may all trigger constipation.
Promotes Blood Circulation
Poor blood circulation can cause a wide range of health issues, which may eventually become deadly. The arms and legs becoming weak or numb is one of the most common symptoms poor blood circulation. Lotus root is a good source of iron; hence, its intake on a regular basis can certainly help increase blood circulation, and even prevent blood disorders such as anemia.
Mucous in stool is also one of the prominent symptom of Crohn's illness, which is essentially an illness of the gastrointestinal system. Apart from mucus in stool, there are many other signs, such as, chronic tiredness, sudden weight-loss, blood in stools, diarrhea, and fever, etc., that too characterize this disease.
Selenium mcg. Health Benefits of Lotus Root. Controls High Blood Pressure. People frequently eating lotus are unlikely to suffer from high blood pressure, as the edible root is found to be high in potassium. Potassium, known for its vasodilating effect, plays a key role in lowering blood pressure. Increase in the potassium level blunts the blood pressure-raising effect of sodium, which works to keep it under control.
- You happen to suffer from this issue, try to avoid over-the-counter medications.
- Consult your doctor at the earliest, so that the underlying problem can be diagnosed and specific treatment can be carried out for a quick recovery.
- Parasites such as fasciolopsis buski may be present in the lotus root.
- Hence, make sure that the edible root is well-cooked before consumption, so as to avoid any sort of parasitic infections like fasciolopsiasis.
- Xanax provides a feeling of calm, which can be helpful to deal with anxiety in dogs.
- Xanax is classified as benzodiazepine tranquilizer, meaning it depresses the central nervous system to reduce anxiety and promote sleep.
- Xanax also displays anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant properties.
- Hence, it may be used to treat spastic colon, a condition in which intestinal muscles contract abnormally.
- It may also be prescribed to increase your pet's cravings.
Most of the foods that trigger IBS tend to be very high in fat and insoluble fibre. In addition, foods that contain lots of caffeine are known to act as triggers for this painful and awkward condition. It would be best if you avoided these foods that can irritate your gastro intestinal system. As long as you can avoid these foods in your diet you will be able to lead a fairly normal life without depriving yourself of delicious foods or getaways to restaurants.
- Stomach ache and diarrhea is a common problem that is faced by more people than we think of, and this condition usually lasts for one or two days.
- Bearing a painful stomach is bad enough by itself, and when it is accompanied by diarrhea, it can be quite troublesome for any individual.
- Though these are two separate disorders, often they occur concurrently too.
In the action-comedy The Interview, Dave Skylark (James Franco) and his producer Aaron Rapoport (Seth Rogen) run the popular celebrity tabloid TV show ...
Lotus root is said to act as a natural hemostatic agent, which might help stop internal bleeding associated with intestinal and urinary tract issues such as hemorrhoids, rectal bleeding, and haematuria. Black bowel movement is a sign of internal bleeding. Even nose and gum bleeding can be treated with this root. Having a glass of juice obtained from the lotus root can help stop bleeding. Fresh lotus root water or soup can also be used for the same purpose.
- Cystitis Cystitis is an infection of the bladder which also causes uncomfortable urination.
- In severe cases, people may face difficulty in urinating.
- Cystitis also causes mucus to appear in urine and the urine also offers a foul smell.
The lotus root contains immune-boosting vitamin C in astoundingly high amounts. Just 100 g of boiled lotus root supplies a whopping 46% daily recommended intake of vitamin C. So add this root to your diet to give your body immune system even more assistance.
Usage. Although it is usually prepared and added in a sliced form, the juice extracted from this root is also used for medical reasons. The tea made from the juice of this root and ginger is said to have higher medicinal value, and often used to deal with fever and respiratory problems like cough. In China, lotus root powder combined with sweet osmanthus is frequently sold as a ready-to-severe beverage, and is considered to be very good for health.
Boiled Lotus Root Nutrition Facts Nutrients Boiled Lotus Root (100 g). DV. Dietary Fiber g. Vitamin C. mg. Thiamin mg. Niacin mg. Vitamin B6. mg.
- However, individuals with irritable bowel syndrome or gastric ulcers should not consume this frequently.
- This is because, it is high in insoluble fiber, which can aggravate the IBS symptoms.
- Hence, you need to reduce the consumption of lotus root to keep IBS under control.
- The lotus root is a good source of folate and vitamin B6, that can assist in reducing homocysteine levels in the blood stream.
- Homocysteine is an amino acid, a byproduct of protein metabolism.
- Too much of it has been associated with increased risk of blood clots, heart attack, and stroke.
- With its high vitamin B content, this root can certainly help lower homocysteine levels, in turn protecting the heart from damage.
- Thus, regular consumption can play a protective role versus cardiovascular ailments.
The interior of the root shows a distinct hole pattern that covers its length. So, the slices of the root show a lot of holes, which is in fact visually appealing. The lotus root is often sliced before using. The following are some important health benefits and nutritional facts of the lotus root.
Folate mcg. Pantothenic Acid mg. Calcium mg. Iron mg. Magnesium mg. Phosphorus mg. Potassium mg. Sodium mg. Zinc mg. Copper mg.
Prevents Mucous Build-Up
High vitamin C content also means that this root can be helpful to relieve respiratory infections such as common cold, pneumonia, and bronchitis. This is because, vitamin C is very much with the ability of liquefying the thick mucus associated with these infections, and facilitate its drainage.
Derived from the lotus plant, its edible root is revered for its high nutritional content. It is a staple in Asian cooking, and commonly included salads to make the dish crunchy and flavorful. Its sweet-tangy flavor, and crunchy, starchy texture has made the lotus root extremely popular all over Asia. In fact boiled, sliced lotus roots are found in a variety of Asian cuisines.
Treatment Depends on the Cause
The treatment depends upon the underlying cause and the severity of the problem. For example, if the problem is celiac illness, then the option is to follow a gluten-free diet, and the administration of immunosuppressants. If the cause is IBS, then the doctor will prescribe laxatives, and you will be advised to consume fiber supplements, although it is much better to go in for fiber-rich foods. For Crohn's disease, besides anti-inflammatory drugs, immune system suppressors, steroids and antibiotics, a low-fiber and low-residue diet will be advised.
Besides this, Multivitamin and Mineral Supplements Will be Advised
If ulcerative colitis is the problem, then well balanced meals are a prerequisite. For most of the causes, some rest and proper consumption of liquids for hydration will be advised. It is for that reason advised to consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis and associated treatment. However, following a healthy and balanced diet, and avoiding food that one dislikes, are some of the preventive procedures that can be taken to avoid the problem of diarrhea and stomach ache.