Coffee Causes Ibs: Lower Left Abdominal Pain After Eating
Stomach pain can be considered as one of the most common physical discomforts. Almost everyone of you should have experienced it at some point of time during your life. From babies to older people, everyone goes through periodic bouts of stomach pain. There are several causes why abdominal pain originates in the first place. It is mostly intensified after eating. However, lower left abdominal pain after eating is quite unusual.
Signs in Children
Symptoms to be watched out include stomachache, which occurs with an occasional frequency, and not very often. Parents must observe if their kids are suffering from constipation (irregular and irregular, or challenging bowel movement, defined by hard stools) or diarrhea (frequent and watery bowel movements). A feeling of not being able to empty the bowel totally is also another symptom. Abdominal cramps, mucus in stools, and a feeling of gas being trapped inside the gastrointestinal system, are the other common symptoms. These symptoms may turn out to be mild for some children, and severe for others.
Lactose intolerance is a condition, in which, body is incapable of producing an enzyme called lactase, which is required for the breaking down of lactose. Lactose is a milk sugar, found in all dairy products. When you experience abdominal pain after consuming dairy products, then most likely it is due to lactose intolerance.
- Some anti-spasmodic drugs may help to relieve the pain of IBS, as they slow the contractions in the bowel.
- Antidepressants are also known to be effective when it comes to reducing discomfort (and also diarrhoea).
- Cholera: It is bacterial infection triggered by Vibrio cholerae.
- It is caused by consuming polluted food or water, and can be fatal.
Sacroiliac Joint Pain
The sacroiliac joint is located in the pelvic girdle in the lower back. Trauma, inflammatory joint disease, hormonal issues, etc., can lead to the sacroiliac joint pain. Back pain above waist, stiffness, hurting, etc., are the symptoms of this condition.
Signs of IBS Abdominal pain or pain in association with frequent diarrhea or irregularity
- Celiac Disease: It is an autoimmune disorder, impacting the small intestine.
- People experience severe side effects on consuming gluten-containing foods.
Some doctors are really prescribing antidepressants and mood-elevating drugs such as Elavil and Prozac, believing that this will be helpful if the patient's flare-ups are psychological driven. The relationship between the brain and the gut are well known and is being studied and may prove to be valid but when you study the potential side effects of these mind-altering drugs, it can be a blessing to have a natural choice.
Modification in Bowel Habits
A feeling of insufficient evacuation (tenesmus). Tenesmus is a term accustomed to describe the sensation that most people constantly will have to pass stools, although your bowels seem to be empty. It may perhaps involve ache, straining, and cramping.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): This is one of the key causes.
- This is set off by irregular contractions of the intestines.
- As a result, one suffers from severe diarrhea over a period of time.
- In such cases diarrhea and constipation happen alternately.
Back pain can cause a great deal of discomfort and can even prevent the person from doing his daily activities. It can be a dull and mild ache that lasts for a long period, or a severe, agonizing pain that comes all of a sudden and may last for a number of minutes or hours. In minor cases, sitting or sleeping in improper position for a very long time is the common cause of backache.
Speak to a doctor about solutions for IBS, consisting of natural treatments like probiotics. * That manner in which, you can get the facts behind your condition and find the best solutions, no matter what type of signs you have or how serious they might be.
Licorice roots are otherwise known as sweet wood, sweet root, black sugar, and liquorice. The most common use of licorice root is for treating respiratory problems, like bronchitis and asthma. It is also widely used as an expectorant, and is an active ingredient in cough syrups. It is found to be effective for relieving the signs of allergic conditions, like hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Another reason behind tightness and pain in stomach is a condition known as irritable bowel syndrome. It is a condition of the intestines in which the large intestine does not function adequately. Besides a tight stomach, other symptoms of this condition are queasiness, bloating, abdominal pain, gas, constipation or diarrhea.
For info on how to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome or ways to minimize its signs by following a strict diet, go to Colon Cleaning Diet: What to Consume and Not to Eat When You Have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Fatty Liver Illness: It occurs when the amount of fat in the liver boosts.
- It is classified into 2 types: Alcoholic Liver Disease (ALD) and Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- Moderate stomach problems normally do not need medical intervention and can be cured with little changes in your diet and lifestyle.
- Together with a healthy diet, it is essential to invest a long time for exercises.
- In spite of this, if the problem persists, you may have to seek a proper medical treatment.
- Gastritis: It is the swelling of the lining of the stomach.
- It can be acute or chronic, and is triggered due to a number of factors like infection, long-term use of pain relievers, etc
- Barrett's Esophagus: It is a problem of GERD.
- People suffering from Barrett's Esophagus are at a high risk of experiencing esophageal cancer.
Bentonite clay is included in the FDA's famous GRAS list (' Generally Recognized as Safe'). Bentonite clay is nothing but the weathered ashes which is rich in important minerals. Bentonite when mixed with water, creates and maintains a very strong electromagnetic field, which enables it to attract and hold unwanted and hazardous substances, that need to be thrown out of the body. Its incredible negative pulling power comes from its particles which have their broad surfaces negative-polarized and the edges positive-polarized. Thus, negative electrical attraction for positively-charged particles is the characteristic property of this clay.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an uncomfortable disorder of the large intestinal tract (colon).
- In this condition, the intestine loses its capability to function properly.
- In IBS, food either moves too gradually or too quick through the intestine.
- When the contents inside the intestinal tract move slowly, it typically causes constipation.
- When the consumed food moves quick, the intestinal tract is unable to take in any fluids.
- As an outcome, excessive fluid is discovered in the stool (diarrhea).
Since of these finding scientists believe they may be a link here to colon cancer prevention. As well, prebiotics may help alleviate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease, help control weight, lower cholesterol, balance blood sugar, and speed up waste transit time.
The gastrointestinal disorders may add to cause, or be the sole cause of leading to severe pain in the flank region. Peptic ulcers, gastrointestinal disorder, gastroenteritis, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) are some of the major offenders to affect the area. Primarily, it is when your digestive system suffers a chronic disorientation that back pain, resulting in discomfort in the region, may happen. Nausea, feeling lightheaded, regurgitation, and acid reflux are the accompanying symptoms.
Bloating or stomach distention Gastroesophageal reflux (symptoms relating to the genitourinary system).
- Signs Common symptoms of IBS are stomach pain and pain, while eliminating stools.
- In some cases, signs decrease and return after a few months; while, in other cases, signs intensify in time.
- The signs are as follows: Causes
- Esophageal Stricture: It is narrowing of the esophagus, triggered due to various reasons like GERD, taking in hazardous items, etc.
- It leads to difficulty in swallowing food.
Bloating as a Symptom The feeling of bloating varies from person to individual. While some describe it as a sensation of fullness in the abdominal area, others experience it as abdominal distention. The individual may experience tightness, pain as well as some pain. In a...
Stool Numerous pregnant women complain about the condition. There may be several reasons, such as irritable bowel syndrome, parasitic infection, ulcerative colitis, anal fissure, bowel obstruction, and bacterial infection.
- Gastroenteritis: Likewise known as stomach flu, gastroenteritis is the swelling of the stomach and intestines.
- It is triggered due to bacterial or viral infection.
- Viral gastroenteritis is also known as stomach influenza.
- Gastrointestinal disorder: It is an food-borne illness caused due to usage of polluted food.
- Infection due to infection, bacteria, or other parasites caused gastrointestinal disorder.
- This suggests that either the nerves or the muscles involved in the intestinal activities don't work in ways they should.
- The nerves though exceed those that are found in the digestive system.
- The spinal chord and the brain themselves are also involved.
- Crohn's Disease: It is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), characterized by inflammation in the lining of the digestive tract.
- Genetics and improper functioning of the immune system are thought to be the possible causes.
The content product of this article or webpage is for academic and consumer info purposes only, under area 5 of DSHEA.
Crohn's Disease: Crohn's Disease is a Common Cause of Colitis
Crohn's disease is a condition which affects the whole of the digestive tract and this means that it can cause more different symptoms and side effects. In some cases Crohn's disease can cause serious complications as the immune system is malfunctioning and the body is no longer able to absorb nutrients to the same degree. Crohn's illness treatment is also more complicated. Corticosteroids may be used to reduce swelling, but can not be used for prolonged periods due to adverse effects. Likewise surgery is not a cure as of course the whole of the of the digestive system can not possible be eliminated.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Illness (GERD): Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) happens when the acid in the stomach leaks back into the esophagus.
Slit the aloe vera leaf from the center, and eliminate the pulp present inside. Make a juice of this pulp, and drink it everyday in the early morning. This cleanses the digestive system and gets rid of all irritable bowel syndrome-related problems.
- Costochondritis Costochondritis is a condition where the cartilages connecting the ribs with the breast bone are infected and inflamed.
- It is caused due to a viral infection, and it causes sharp gnawing pain under the left rib cage, more so while breathing deeply.
- The signs of costochondritis are often confused with that of a heart attack.
- Medical examination can help identify the circumstance.
4 Ways to Get Rid of Bloating (and Shrink Your Belly)
Watch this entire video for 4 ways to banish bloating and shrink your belly. Subscribe NOW for more great videos: http://bit.ly/anvideos Just to cover the basics, ...
- Lemon Soda If you are going to have a big meal with a lot of fried, processed foods, you can sip lemon soda throughout your meal.
- Lemon soda prevents the development of gas and therefore, eases you of bloated stomach after eating.
- However, make it a point to sip on small portions of soda rather of gulping it down at the same time.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) includes a group of health conditions, which causes pain and discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract.
- The most common symptoms of IBS include abdominal pain, stomach pain, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea.
- It is estimated that one out of every five Americans experiences the symptoms of this syndrome.
- Though IBS disturbs the typical day-to-day activities, it rarely causes long-term health complications.
- Esophagitis: It is the swelling of the esophagus.
- It is characterized into different types depending upon the underlying cause.
- Esophageal Ring: Likewise known as Schatzki Ring, it is a ring formed in the lower esophagus, that makes swallowing food difficult.
- Its precise cause is unknown.
- Gallstones: It happens when gallstones (small stones of cholesterol) are formed in the gallbladder.
- It is a common illness.
- Abdominal cavity consists of various organs such as spleen, liver, kidneys, aorta, intestines, appendix etc.
- Abdominal discomfort can originate as a result of unusual functioning of any of these organs.
- Nevertheless, there aren't many organs in the left lower quadrant of the abdominal cavity.
- Therefore, pain on lower left side of the abdomen is pretty rare after eating.
- There are some conditions that are known to induce this kind of pain after consuming, which are as follows:
- Colon Cancer: It is the cancer of the colon.
- Colon belongs of the large intestine.
- Diverticulitis: It is the swelling of the diverticula (pouches that are present in the big intestine).
- The exact reason for this condition is not known.
- Tea A piping hot cup of tea gives you an immediate relief from all the stomach ailments.
- Herbal tea and green tea are also effective in curing gastrointestinal problems.
- Laxative Use Excessive use of laxatives also results in green bowels.
- This is since the laxative causes the bowels movements to take place very rapidly, thereby causing the bowel to end up with discolored wastes.
- Other Causes: Some infections caused by protozoan parasites giardiasis and amoebiasis can be responsible for this condition.
- Some other underlying health problems like gallbladder illness, liver disease, diabetes, and malnutrition are the other excessive diarrhea triggers.
The colon is the tail end of the digestive tract and it is utilized in order to break down the rest of the food, for the fermentation of strong waste, and to absorb water, salt and other water soluble nutrients. Malfunction triggered by inflammation can then have a number of undesirable adverse effects. For instance it is most likely to trigger diarrhea, possibly bleeding in the stool, throwing up, urgency, stomach pain and more.
IBS throughout the stage of pregnancy is a very annoying condition that most women are experiencing. That is why it is important for women to determine the factors about irritable bowel syndrome before getting pregnant. It is best to have the exact awareness and tips on how to deal with this condition efficiently. There many types of treatments offered to deal with the IBS symptoms during pregnancy. It is very important for an expectant-mom to perform the right exercises for pregnant mother and drink enough healthy fluids to help prevent the symptoms.
- Fatigue syndrome.
- Is a medical disorder characterized by persistent extensive discomfort and allodynia, a greater and painful reaction to pressure.
- It is certainly an evaluation of exemption.
- Headache or backache.
- Psychiatric signs such as depression and anxiety.
- Some research studies suggest that as much as 60% of persons with IBS also have a mental disorder, generally stress and anxiety or depression.
- Esophageal Convulsion: It is the sudden painful contraction of the muscles.
- Its cause is unidentified.
- There are specific facts and symptoms about irritable bowel syndrome which you have to know.
- Best and nutrient abundant probiotic products can help for irritable bowel syndrome to quit.