Ways To Prevent Irritable Bowel Movement
IBS is a type of disorder that can really affect your lifestyle. This is because of the fact that it is really uncomfortable to do anything while you are going through with it. IBS can cause LBM or Loose Bowel Movement, Constipation or a combination of the two. The majority of these people who have IBS can also feel pain in the stomach location or a feeling that can be compared to a menstrual cramp. These things may seem simple but it does get really irritating. And that is why it can affect your daily activities.
Other Reasons for Discomfort
Gastritis: This refers to a number of conditions that might arise due to inflammation of the stomach lining. Besides abdominal pain, signs of gastritis consist of nausea, vomiting, and bloating.
- You may also take a break from work or your studies.
- Have a vacation and go to a place that has relaxing scenery like the beach or a foreign land.
- Even an activity as simple as looking for new things or watching a movie can also help.
- Intake of Foods that Cause Bloating and Gas: Heavy meals are often linked to bloating after eating.
- Nevertheless, certain foods can cause bloating, even if they are consumed in small amounts.
- Given below are some of the common gas-producing foods.
- Reheating food is also said to be a cause for bloating.
- In case of starchy foods, reheating results in change of the molecular structure of starch.
- Such foods do not digest properly and trigger bloating.
- While a few of the above-mentioned foods are abundant in fiber, some others are rich in protein or particular kinds of sugar.
- These foods ferment in the intestines, thereby producing gases that cause bloating.
Typical problem faced by many pregnant women is irritable bowel syndrome, a condition wherein the linings of the intestine are infected, usually bacterial infection. The characteristic symptoms include nausea, bloating, abdominal muscle cramps, stomach pain, constipation, and diarrhea. If you get these signs, it means that there's something wrong with the intestinal tract. And this may lead to bloody mucus discharge along with the stool.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a chronic disorder that affects the large intestine (colon). Spastic colon is another term for irritable ...
- For occasional constipation associated with certain medications, you may get relief with Senokot-S Tablets.
- Senokot-S Tablets combine the natural veggie laxative active ingredient, senna, with docusate salt, a stool softener.