Pancreas Problems - Symptoms of Pancreas Problems
The pancreas is a tube-shaped organ located at the rear of the stomach. It is an important organ in our body as it helps in releasing certain juices and enzymes that help in digestion of food. The pancreatic juices help in absorption of the necessary nutrients in the body. The hormone insulin is also produced by the Islet of Langerhans of the pancreas. It helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates. There are numerous conditions associated with the pancreas, viz:
More unconventional type of therapy is Tricyclic Antidepressants or TCA's, which was an accidental discovery. This therapy was at first supposed to be made use of for schizophrenic disorders, but they found that it helped in the unipolar and bipolar depression conditions (Cromer, 2005).
Many a time, it has been found that the excess body fluids are excreted along with stool in type of mucus. However, if the condition continues and is accompanied by abdominal pain or bleeding, then it might mean that you are suffering from some underlying condition, and in such cases you have to get medical attention right away. There may be numerous reasons for mucus in stool and the most common being infection in the gastrointestinal system or the intestine.
BEAT BLOATING Ibs & Bodybuilding
Sorry this is a little later than my usual Sunday upload everyone thank you for your patience! Since I am now on 10k WOOOOO THANK YOU! I will be starting to ...
- Digestive tract or Bowel Obstruction: When an obstruction exists inside the bowel, the digested contents of intestinal tract can not be ejected out.
- This type of obstruction happens due to improper functioning of the bowel or food poisoning.
- The strength of this discomfort differs from time to time and usually, it becomes extreme after consuming.
- These patients tend to throw up due to the fact that of the sharp pain.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Case the left side abdominal pain is accompanied with the frequent urge to urinate and urination is often painful, then urinary tract infection may be a possible reason behind it. UTI includes microbial infection of any of the structures that form a part of the excretory system. Some of them are kidneys, bladder, and ureter or urethra.
- You're struggling with irregular or irritable bowels, there are several things you can do to help improve the situation.
- Keep a healthy and active way of life, and reduce stress in your life as much as possible.
- Drink lots of liquid and avoid caffeine and alcohol, as these stimulate the intestines.
- Make sure you're eating well balanced meals and avoid processed foods and artificial sweeteners.
Ralph is a post curator at jerseycheapwholesalechina.com, a blog about alternative health news. Last year, Ralph worked as a marketing manager for a well-known high tech company. When he's not scouting for new articles, Ralph loves scuba diving and rafting.