Category: Nervous Stomach Symptoms
Nervous Stomach Symptoms
Nervous stomach is not a disease; but having a sour stomach every now and then suggests dysfunction of the digestive system. Remember, inactive or stressful lifestyle can be the main reason for 'indigestion' incidents. As you understand, wrong eating habits can cause stomach problems. Nervous stomach symptoms may vary according to the cause.
- Intense GastritisAcute gastritis is the sudden swelling of the inner lining of the stomach caused due to bacterial or viral infection.
- Abdominal pain and tightness, nausea, bloating, vomiting and loss of appetite are the symptoms of gastritis.
Infections in the urinary tract may lead to flank discomfort; these urinary tract infections are primarily caused by bacteria. The germs cause the infection to travel from the intestinal tract into the bladder through the urethra and cause a bladder infection. Though considered treatable, a urinary tract infection may cause pain until it is completely cured. The infection, generally, is accompanied by nausea, fever, and a burning sensation while urinating.
Can Stress Cause Stomach Problems? Stomach Problems
Nutella Bread Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHPkpCGdEY Watch more How to Prevent Stomach Problems & Digestive Disorders videos: ...
Ulcerative colitis is also a disease characterized by inflammation of the large intestine. There are different types of ulcerative colitis. But the one that causes stomach ache and diarrhea together is proctosigmoiditis. Proctosigmoiditis in turn is defined by the inflammation of the sigmoid colon and the rectum.
People dealing with diabetes and arthritis may also experience pain in the right flank from time to time. An injury to the lower back area or a muscle pull may also lead to flank discomfort. The flank region is susceptible to intense pain when there is extrinsic motion. The pain raises when the range of motion increases. The side where the pain is actively experienced indicates which, and how far the kidney has been affected.
- AppendicitisThe appendix is a small tubular organ present at the lower end of the cecum.
- Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix.
- It is a serious medical condition that needs to be dealt with immediately.