Natural Remedies for IBS
IBS is a widespread digestive disorder that affects nearly 50 million Americans. For an illness that has such a high incidence rate and causes a lot of pain, it receives hardly any attention. Hence, there must be greater awareness on the remedial measures for relieving this condition. Depending on the severity and frequency of indicants, IBS can greatly interfere with the quality of life. Regretfully, the drug intervention protocols have not proved to be very effective in providing long-term relief, and a few of them have resulted in side effects that have worsened the original symptoms. Nevertheless, the good news is that there are numerous natural remedies for IBS that are efficacious and help in healing the body in a synergistic manner.
- Treatment: For treating this condition, certain over-the-counter laxatives can be taken.
- Eating a high fiber diet, drinking lots of fluids, and exercising regularly also provides relief from constipation.
- Order to make the pepper mint tea merely brew one to two tea spoons of dried mint leaves per 8 ounce cup of fresh boiling water.
- Now you can add sugar to your preference and drink it two or three times a day with no trouble.
As discussed earlier, there is no cure for spastic colon. The standard treatment is aimed at providing relief from the symptoms. It consists of medicines to control diarrhea/constipation, antidepressants, anticholinergic medicines (to control activities of the autonomic nervous system and for relief from bowel spasms), antibiotics (for patients with overgrowth of bacteria in the intestinal tract), and fiber supplements (for those with constipation). Spastic colon patients should avoid foods, like carbonated beverages, salads, and raw fruits. Vegetables, like cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower, are also not good for them. Such foods cause bloating.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and the symptoms of Diarrhea, Constipation
Subcribe our channel and read more information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): http://www.bestprobioticsforibs.com/ Dr. Wangen talks with Margaret Larson ...
As there is no cure for this condition, the only way out is to control the symptoms. Most of the remedies mentioned above, are found to be effective, for this purpose. These are some of the solutions that can help you in controlling the symptoms of spastic colon. All you need to do is avoid the trigger factors, and adopt the remedial measures.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
IBS is associated with the disorders of big intestine. This disorder may trigger constipation, bloating, burping, cramping, diarrhea, etc. There is no proper treatment to treat this disorder but by following few precautions and by getting rid of few food products from your diet plan, you can take control over the condition.
- Treatment: For the treatment of tapeworm infection, the doctor usually prescribes parasite-killing medicines to kill the digestive tract parasite.
- Examples of such medicines are praziquantel (biltricide) and nitazoxanide (alinia).
- To avoid tapeworm infection, wash your hands properly before eating and after using the toilet.
- Likewise, maintaining hygiene in the kitchen is recommended.
- Get your meat and fish from a reliable source and cook them thoroughly as all the eggs are killed in the process.
Cause - Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
The cramping is accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, mucous in stool, constipation or diarrhea, stomach bloating and gas, it could be due to irritable bowel syndrome. The primary reasons behind this condition are stress, allergic reactions to certain food items such as dairy products, hormonal imbalances, certain medication and other diseases such as diarrhea.